Saturday, February 28, 2015

To Be Read Pile

Dear Readers,

I want to apologize for my absence lately, I have not been able to write a lot because of all the homework I have been doing. I also have a lot of books to read for not just fun, but school as well. So between all of that it is hard for me to find time to read a lot. Anyway, this is just a short update of all the books in my TBR pile, my next review can be on a book you want to read next if you comment below and tell me what book so I can make sure to put it at the top of the pile. 

That being said here is a list of all the books I have in my pile yet to read:

1. No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale ( Currently Reading) 
2. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
3. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
4. Little Bee by Chris Cleave 
5. The Willing Widow by Ursula LeCoeur
6. If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince?
7. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
8. Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart
9. The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson 
10. Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson 
11. Between the Lines by Samantha Van Leer and Jodi Picoult 
12. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
13. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte 
14. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
15. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
16. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han 
17. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall 
18. Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski 
19. The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney, Psy.D.
20. The Art of Secrets by James Klise 
21. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad 
22. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce 
23. Lexicon by Max Barry 

As I stated above I am currently reading No One Else Can Have You, I hope to be done the book soon but with school and work it is very hard. I will try to update as soon as I can but no promises to when I will actually be able to write another post. 


So till then. 

Keep reading and comment below please. 

- Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment