Monday, July 21, 2014

Book Haul!

Dear Readers,

I was gonna be writing a book review for Conversion maybe or another book, but I wanted to make a post before that with all the books I got lately. I am gonna have to go on a book buying ban soon cause I can't buy anymore books because I already have like 8 I have to read. Anyway this is just a list of books I will be reading and If you guy could suggest which one of these books I should do a review on after reading that would be great.

1. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
3. Why we Broke up by Daniel Handler
4. 10 rules for living with my sister by Ann M Martin
5. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
6. A Girl like Moi by Lisa Barham
7. the summer i turned pretty by Jenny Han
8. The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson
9. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

I think those books will probably be enough to last me about the rest of the summer. I hope that they are at least, anyway please write to me and tell me what books our of those you want a review on. I will try to write the review and choose the book according to what you readers say in the comments about which book you want me to read and review. Anyway I will try to post more soon, but I must warn you my life is kinda a little hectic right now with all the stuff I have to do so please be patient.

Thank you

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment