Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What I've Read and TBR ( To Be Read)

Hey,

So I thought to help for my readers to get a better idea for what kind of books I enjoy and what I have read and what I will be reading, I thought I would make a list for you guys of the books off the top of my head that I owned the the books that are in my TBR ( to be read) pile. I also wanted to inform you all that I am open to recommendations so if there are any book recommendations you have for me please feel free to tell me.
Books I Have Read ( from my own bookshelf or borrowed)

  1. Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
  2. Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan 
  3. Struck by Lightning by Chris Colfer
  4. Peeled by Joan Bauer
  5. Looking for J.J. by Anne Cassidy
  6. Paper Towns by  John Green
  7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  8. Elanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  10. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
  11. Geektastic by various authors ( large collaboration of authors worked on this book)
  12. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  13. Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  14. Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
  15. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  16. Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
  17. Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
  18. Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell 
  19. The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
  20. Diva by Alex Flinn
  21. Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
  22. Across the Universe by Ann M Martin
  23. Penelope by Marilyn Kaye
  24. Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry
  25. Mixed of Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Koningsburg
  26. With you and Without you by Ann M Martin
  27. Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
  28. Divergent Trilogy (Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant) by Veronica Roth
  29. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
  30. Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  31. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  32. Belle Teal by Ann M Martin
  33. Glee The Beginning by Sophia Lowell
  34. Glee Foreign Exchange by Sophia Lowell
  35. Glee Summer Break by Sophia Lowell
  36. Heaven looks a lot like the mall by Wendy Mass
  37. Smile by Raina Telgemeier
  38. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
  39. Someone like You by Sarah Dessen
  40. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
  41. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
  42. Dream land by Sarah Dessen
  43. Matched by Ally Condie
  44. I'd Tell you I Love You but then I'd have to Kill you by Ally Carter
  45. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Roth
  46. Charlottes Web by E. B. White
  47. Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  48. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  49. The Unauthorized Glee Companion Filled With Glee edited by Leah Wilson
  50. Don't Stop Believin the unofficial guide to glee by Erin Balser and Suzanne Gardner
  51. Lily B on the Brink of Cool by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel
  52. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
  53. The Clique book series #1-14 by Lisi Harrison
  54. Baby Sitters Club by Ann M Martin ( basically I own about 50-75 books in the series)
  55. The Clique Summer Book: Dylan by Lisi Harrison
  56. The Clique Summer Book Claire by Lisi Harrison
  57. The Clique Summer Book: Massie by Lisi Harrison
  58. Main Street: Welcome to Camden Falls by Ann M Martin
  59. Main Street: Needle and Thread by Ann M Martin
  60. Main Street: Tis the Season by Ann M Martin
  61. Main Street: Best Friends
  62. Main Street: The Secret Book Club
  63. Main Street: Summer Surprises
  64. Main Street: Special Delivery
  65. Main Street: Coming Apart
  66. Leap Year by Wendy Mass
  67. Nancy Drew Series ( I own about 17 of the original books) by Carolyn Keene
  68. Nancy Drew Files Case 37 Last Dance by Carolyn Keene
  69. Nancy Drew Files Case 40 Shadow of Douby by Carolyn Keene
  70. Nancy Drew Files Case 41 Something to Hide by Carolyn Keene
  71. Nancy Drew Files Case 101 The Picture of Guilt by Carolyn Keene
  72. Nancy Drew Girl Detective: Without a Trace by Carolyn Keene
  73. Nancy Drew Girl Detective: A Race Against Time by Carolyn Keene
  74. Nancy Drew Girl Detective: False Notes by Carolyn Keene
  75. Nancy Drew Girl Detective: High Risk by Carolyn Keene
  76. Nancy Drew Girl Detective Super Special Edition (Secrets can Kill,Deadly Intent, Murder on Ice) by Carolyn Keene
  77. Nancy Drew Super Mystery #2 Once upon a Crime by Carolyn Keene
  78. Nancy Drew Mystery Stories # 68 The Elusive Heiress
  79. Nancy Drew on Campus #116 The Case of the Teddy Bear Twins by Carolyn Keene
  80. Nancy Drew Digest #134 The Secret of The Forgotten Cave by Carolyn Keene
  81. Nancy Drew Digest # 143 Mystery on Maui by Carolyn Keene
  82. Nancy Drew Digest # 151 The Chocolate Covered Contest by Carolyn Keene
  83. Nancy Drew Digest # 162 The Case of the Lost Song by Carolyn Keene
  84. Nancy Drew Digest #173 Danger on the Great Lakes by Carolyn Keene
  85. Nancy Drew Digest #175 Werewolf in a Winter Wonderland by Carolyn Keene
  86. Nancy Drew Ghost Stories by Carolyn Keene
  87. Nancy Drew Sleuth Book by Carolyn Keene
  88. Lilly B. on the Brink of Love by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel
  89. Starring Sally J Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume
  90. American Girl Series
  91. Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton
  92. This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Grace Earl 
  93. Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K Rowling
And that is just books I mostly own, that is not even counting every book I own or the books i have borrowed from the library or from friends and family

To Be Read ( Books I own but are currently sitting in a pile waiting to be read)
  1. Conversion by Katherine Howe (Currently Reading)
  2. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  3. The Summer I turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  4. The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson
  5. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  6. Sarah's Key by Tatianna De Rosnay
  7. The Interns: Truth or Fashion by Chloe Walsh
  8. Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer
  9. Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  10. The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Maria Augusta Trapp
  11. Breaking Night by Liz Murray
Finally, Books I want to read that have not come out yet or books I have not bought from book store yet
  1. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
  2. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
  3. The Glass Sentence by S.E. Grove
  4. Find Me by Romily Bernard
  5. Sisters by Raina Telgemeier ( Out August 2014)
  6. Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The next post will probably be a book review. Currently I am reading Conversion and when I am done that I will probably write a review. Before that is finished though I will be reviewing one of the books I have already read. If you have any book suggestions for me or suggestions about what I should review from the list of books I have read or just want to comment please feel free. I love getting comments on my post.

Till next time dear readers,
- Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment