Monday, July 7, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome,

If you found the time to click on this blog thank you for your interest. This is just a little tidbit about me and what I will be writing on this blog. I am gonna try to update this book blog as often as I can and I even may  start "book tubing" ( basically making a youtube channel about books). The blog that hopefully you will come back and read is about just that reading. I will be talking about basically all things books. Some times it will be updates about book hauls and what I have got this week or month or even just a trip to the book store, book reviews or recommendations, my opinions about book related issues like e-books or independent book stores vs. online shopping, etc. I will be basically just blogging about books. So I thought just to get started I would do a little book blog Q& A for you to answer any questions that you may have ( of course you can always comments about questions you have for me or reactions to what I wrote,etc).
Anyway...

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: My number 1 favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, 2nd is Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, & 3rd is To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee.

Q: Who are your favorite Authors
A: John Green is my number 1 favorite author. Other authors I enjoy though are Joan Bauer, Chris Colfer, Sarah Dessen, Ann M Martin, Rainbow Rowell, Wendy Mass, and Maureen Johnson.

Q: Do you enjoy writing
A: I actually want to go into journalism as well as one day actually start and finish a novel that I can maybe publish. I am not asking to be like J.K. Rowling famous or rich, but It would be nice to have a book published even if it did not end up a bestseller.

Q: What else do you enjoy besides reading and writing?
A: I enjoy going on social media (Twitter, Facebook,etc.), watching shows on Netflix ( my favorite show is New Girl), eating chocolate, playing video games ( Wii or Nancy Drew computer games), Watching movies especially musicals ( my favorites are Rent, Funny Girl, and Sound of Music), watching musicals on YouTube ( Legally Blonde the musical is awesome by the way), watching YouTube videos in general ( web shows, musicals, old TV shows or clips, movie clips, music videos,etc.), and just hanging out with my friends. I also have a job ( grader for Kumon Learning Center) and college starts in fall ( community college for two years and then I will be transferring to another school for my bachelors degree).

Q: What are you majoring in?
A:  Communications with a focus in Journalism

Q: What can you not live without?
A: Books,Wifi, TV, Computers, Phone, and Chocolate

Q: E books or Print books?
A: I will probably make a post about my opinion on this soon, but for now Print books (I'll explain in the post later).

Q: Will you take book recommendations?
A: Absolutely! I can not make any promises, but I will try to at least see if I can find the book to read and if I can, I will at least try to read it. If I get a lot of recommendations I can not promise I can fulfill every one and that I will enjoy every book, but I will at least try to read each book recommendations I get and if I have strong enough feelings about it I may even write a review on it.

Q: Why are you writing this blog?
A: I am writing this blog because I love books and I want to be able to share my opinions about books and recommendations with all my readers. I also hope that I can help others find books they will love.

- Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment